New Westminster Campus (NWC)
Roughly half of Douglas College’s 14,000 students attend class at the New Westminster Campus (NWC). There are two main buildings (sharing six floors), with three additional levels of underground parking.
Our latest feature is a major upgrade to the NWC Main Concourse, which includes:
- A huge flat-screen monitor for displaying live sporting events, presentations, and more
- A main stage for live performances and music
- A student social space with tables and chairs for over 80 people
- Group collaboration spaces (3rd and 4th floor balconies) with laptop plug-in capacity and flat-screen monitors
Check out an artist’s rendition of the new space!
If you’ve never visited the New Westminster Campus before, you can use this Google Map to
- find our location
- generate personalized directions, or
- determine the best transit route to get here
Simply click on the “Get directions” button in the top left corner, and select your method of transportation!
Once you’ve arrived, this campus map will show you the location of every department, service and classroom space on campus.
If you’d like to know more about the location and offerings of our various campus services, simply download our NWC Campus Tour Outline.
More information about the New Westminster campus can be found here, including:
- Street Address
- Campus and Service Hours
- Parking information, and more
Book a Campus Tour
Sometimes, the best way to get to know a new space is ask a local expert to show you around. Douglas College offers campus tours at both locations, on request. Whether you’re on your own, or part of a larger group, our experienced tour guides will show you everything you need to know about your new campus environment, and answer any questions you might have along the way.
To book your campus tour, simply click here.